The all-time favorite hue for summer weddings, blush looks flattering on a variety of skin tones. From sequin gowns to chiffon frocks, shades of blush create feminine bridesmaid dresses. For a small bridal party, you can even think of fashionable blush floral numbers. Whether you are planning a formal ceremony or casual wedding, this versatile hue is sure to work with any wedding style and venue. Check out our favorite choices for blush bridesmaid dresses.
1. Badgley Mischka dress is a sleeveless sheath style with high neck in sequins with draped detail below the waist. Blush bridesmaid dress is perfect for any modern bride looking for fabulously styled bridal party.
2. ASoS dress in blush features an off-shoulder design with capelet pattern on the bodice and flowy knee length skirt to create an elegant yet feminine style ideal for bridesmaids.
3. Dove & Dahlia dress in blush is the perfect bridesmaid dress with a flattering sweetheart neckline in halter style. Soft ruching on the bust adds unique touch to this elegant long dress.
4. jill Stuart dress in graceful silk chiffon is designed to flatter any figure with beautiful V-neckline and delicate cap sleeves. Asymmetric hemline adds a modern touch to this elegant bridesmaid dress in blush.
5. ASoS dress in all-over floral print features a sweetheart neckline and tea length. This soft dress lined in soft touch mesh makes an ideal choice for bridesmaids.
6. Blush bridesmaid dress by Hayley paige occasions comes in A-line style with sweetheart neckline, natural waist, gathered skirt and pleated bodice. The perfect pick for a modern bridesmaid dress!
7. j.Crew dress with fitted crop top in beautiful blush makes an interesting choice for bridal party. pleated skirt in mini length makes an amazing pair for that special occasion.
8. Theia Blaire dress in simple style is a strapless chiffon gown with beautifully ruched bodice. This floor length dress in blush makes an amazing choice for a bridesmaid dress.